Photos courtesy of Paul Loftland
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated.
The 2012 Red Ball presented by ModSpace will take place Saturday, March 10th at the Please Touch Museum at Memorial Hall in Fairmount Park from 8 p.m. to midnight. The Red Ball is a “red-tie” gala featuring food tasting from 40 of Philadelphia’s premiere restaurants as well as dancing and luxury auction items. The event raises money for Red Cross House, a one-of-a-kind short-term housing facility in West Philadelphia.
The Red Ball attracts more than 1,100 guests from the Greater Philadelphia area’s business and social communities!
Sound like a great night? Interested in attending? It just may be your lucky day!
One very lucky AML fan will win two tickets to the 13th annual Red Ball by commenting below between now and noon Tuesday, February 7th, 2012. The two tickets to the Ball are valued at $370.
How to Enter
Leave us a comment below by noon Tuesday, February 7th, 2012. One winner will be drawn randomly after the close of the giveaway with the help of random.org!
GOOD LUCK AML FANS!
Please note this prize is non-transferable, meaning it cannot be used for any promotional, charity or marketing purposes by the winning party.
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org.
4. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner(s) will be announced on aroundmainline.com, Facebook (www.facebook.com/aroundmainline) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aroundmainline).