Photos courtesy of Blue Pear Photography
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated! Congratulations to our winner Eileen M.
We wanted to offer something sweet to you, our fantastic AML fans, in this sweltering summer heat!
Royersford’s ICED by Betsy bakery is a very tasty suburban star, pioneered by entrepreneur Betsy Gibbons. ICED by Betsy offers gourmet cupcakes, made from scratch using high-quality, local ingredients.
ICED by Betsy is located in an adorable store front location in downtown Royersford (on Main Street along the train tracks) and sells regularly at the Phoenixville Farmers’ Market and Collegeville Farmers’ Market.
To celebrate the success of ICED by Betsy, AroundMainLine.com is giving away a $50 gift certificate to one lucky local foodie.
How to Enter
Leave us a comment below by 9pm on Wednesday, July 23rd, 2014. One winner, who must be a resident of the Delaware Valley, will be drawn randomly after the close of the giveaway with the help of random.org. The winner must be confirmed as a resident of the Main Line or surrounding western suburbs and has 72 hours to respond to the email awarding the gift certificate.
Best of Luck AroundMainLine.com Fans!
Be Social with ICED by Betsy
About ICED by Betsy
1. NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Only one entry per person is allowed. Submission of multiple entries will result in disqualification without notification.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION. The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner(s) will be announced on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aroundmainline) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aroundmainline).