Photos courtesy of Lura Jewelry
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Lura Jewelry is the creation of Megan Steer, a New York based designer, graduate of the Parsons School of Design and Main Line native. Steer hails from Wayne!
Miss Steer generously offered to celebrate her incredible line of jewelry, which can be viewed in its entirety on Etsy, by rewarding a lucky AroundMainLine.com fan with her Damselfly and Dragonfly sterling silver and ruby ring valued over $250.
A stunning addition to your jewelry collection, the ring features a 12mm x 10mm oval, faceted, lab-grown ruby. Flanking either side of the stone are a damselfly and a dragonfly. This ring can be sized from 5-10 easily.
“I normally work with gemstones that have come from the earth, but I decided to make an exception for this stone. This is a real ruby, it was simply grown in a laboratory rather than mined from the ground: on a molecular level there is no difference. The color is just exquisite: a bright, deep, fuchsia pink. It’s joyous,” said Steer.
One lucky AroundMainLine.com fan will win this ring by commenting below.
Please note Ms. Steer will be custom designing the winner’s ring to size and the ring will be sent approximately the first week of December to the winner.
How to Enter
Leave us a comment below by noon Tuesday, November 22th, 2011. One winner will be drawn randomly after the close of the giveaway with the help of random.org!
GOOD LUCK AML FANS!
About Lura Jewelry
1. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
2. ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
3. WINNER SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION. The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org.
4. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
5. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner(s) will be announced on aroundmainline.com, Facebook (www.facebook.com/aroundmainline) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aroundmainline).