It is a Girls Night Out (GNO) like never before! Support two of AML’s favorite local businesses Friday night, September 30th in downtown Norristown as Vintage Now hosts an awesome fall Open House from 6pm-9pm. And, just down Main Street, August Moon restaurant offers an exciting $20, 3-course dinner menu for Main Line Restaurant Week!
Vintage Now is a 5,000 square foot showroom filled with vintage and antique home furnishings including furniture (settees, tables, chairs, cocktail tables, garden); lighting (chandeliers and a large selection of lamps); tabletop (dishes, glasses, linens, vases); decorative accessories (mirrors, pillows, etc.); gifts (candles, soaps, books) and more!
Kerri Farragut and Amy Tyrrell are sister-in-laws who share a passion for decorating with unique vintage finds. They source pieces that are interesting, pieces that can elevate the personality of a room. Their finds are displayed in vignettes around the showroom. Some pieces are newly upholstered or painted; some are left to their vintage state.
Vintage Now will have live music by the Keystone Mountain Boys, autumn sips and snacks and lots of new fun and funky vintage merchandise!
August Moon is an exciting new participant in Main Line Restaurant Week, offering exceptional Korean cuisine and Japanese food with their own culinary twist. Main Line Restaurant Week returns Monday, September 26th through Sunday, October 2nd. They will be offering an incredible 3-course $20 dinner menu. Click here to make a reservation for August Moon during Main Line Restaurant Week!
So shop and dine to your hearts delight in downtown Norristown ladies this coming Friday night!
Main Line Restaurant Week $20 Dinner Menu
August Moon, Norristown
First Course, choice of:
- Shrimp Shumai – steamed shrimp dumplings
- Fried Baby Octopus – flash fried, marinated baby octopus served with a mango chutney
- Bulgogi Wrap – marinated slices of extra lean beef sirloin grilled and wrapped with lettuce, onions, tomatoes, & cheese
- Buckwheat Noodle Salad – cold buckwheat noodle salad with shrimp and crab meat, over a bed of lettuce. Served w/ a mild citrus apple dressing.
- Miso Soup – soybean based soup
Entrees, choice of:
- Seafood Bok Um – stir fried shrimp, squid, scallop, and mussels in a seafood sauce
- Grilled Sampler Lettuce Wraps – bulgogi, pork belly, & chicken gui over Boston lettuce & rice for wrapping
- Crunchy Spicy Salmon Roll w/ Sushi – crunchy spicy salmon roll with 2 piece white fish sushi
- Jap Chae – Korean stir-fried clear thin noodles with beef (or vegetarian)
- Kalbi Tang – hearty Korean beef short rib soup w/ daikon radish and spring onions
Dessert, choice of:
- Fresh Mango Sorbet in Natural Shell – made with fresh mango
- Chocolate Truffle Ice Cream – chocolate truffle ice cream with a vanilla center
Be Social With Vintage Now and August Moon
Vintage Now is located at 910 East Main Street Norristown, PA
Suite B **TAKE THE LOBBY ELEVATOR DOWN TO THE BOTTOM FLOOR**
August Moon restaurant is located at 300 East Main Street Norristown, PA