Calling all area business owners who want to get their social media efforts in shape and move their business to the next level!
Join us Monday, July 22nd at Sullivan’s Steakhouse in King of Prussia in a private meeting room from 6pm to 8pm for a valuable presentation and discussion given by AroundMainLine.com CEO Sarah Lockard.
We are in a social world in 2013 and effectively utilizing the power of social media is key to your business’ success and growth. But how can you accomplish this?
Miss Lockard will outline the key social media strategies and methods that her company has embraced over the last 5 years, and help you apply those principles to your own efforts.
Get in the best social media shape of your life…and walk away with a group of valuable skills!
- 60 minute presentation from Sarah Lockard, CEO of AroundMainLine.com in Sullivan’s private meeting room
- 20+ minute open Q & A with audience
- Take-home handouts outlining additional strategies and best practices for managing your valuable social media channels
- Meet and mingle with other attendees on the adjacent outdoor patio of Sullivan’s immediately following the presentation. Get to know other local business owners and chat one-on-one with Sarah
Who Should Attend
- Business Owners
- Marketing Directors
- Marketing Teams
- Restaurant Owners, Management and Staff
- Boutique Owners, Management and Staff
- New Business Owners
- Non-Profit Staff and Managers
Interested in additional business opportunities and consulting with AroundMainLine.com?