Photos courtesy of Blue Pear Photography
This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to our winners Jaron G. and MaryBeth H. and their families. Thank you to everyone who participated!
Easter is just around the corner and to celebrate we are excited to treat two AroundMainLine.com readers’ families to a holiday brunch they will never forget at Valley Forge Casino Resort in King of Prussia.
Featuring the area’s largest chocolate buffet in the casino Grand Ballroom, you will indulge your senses at an Easter Sunday Brunch with a delectable menu that includes a chef’s carving station, deliciously creative breakfast and lunch stations and a special children’s buffet.
A specialty buffet menu will also be available. Activities include a visit from Mr. & Mrs. Easter Bunny, an Easter egg hunt, and a jelly bean guessing game. Brunch is being held 10am-3pm.
Two lucky families (up to 6 members maximum) will enjoy an Easter Brunch on Sunday, April 20th, 2014!
How to Enter
Kindly leave us a comment below by 9pm on Sunday, April 13th, 2014. Two winning families will be drawn randomly after the close of the giveaway with the help of random.org!
Please note: The winners will be notified via email and have 48 hours to respond to claim their prizes. If the selected winner does not respond, AroundMainLine.com will choose another random winner until a response is received via email. This prize is non-transferable and cannot be given to a third party or used outside of the winner we notify.
About Valley Forge Casino Resort
Address: 1160 First Avenue, King of Prussia, Pennsylvania 19406
Be Social with Valley Forge Casino Resort
1. NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Only one entry per person is allowed. Submission of multiple entries will result in disqualification without notification.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION. The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner(s) will be announced on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aroundmainline) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aroundmainline).