Photos courtesy of Seasons 52.
Seasons 52 just got sweeter with the addition of new Mini Indulgence desserts, including Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte, Belgian Chocolate S’More and Fresh Blueberries & Lemon Curd.
The new selection also features as seasonal flavors including Toasted Almond Amaretto Crunch, Butterscotch Budino with Salted Caramel and Bing Cherry Crème Brulee. Seasons 52 will offer nine different Mini Indulgence options with a changing selection so guests can always discover something new and delicious!
- The decadent Chocolate Peanut Butter Torte begins with chocolate cake baked in-house. The rich cake is layered with chocolate sauce, peanut butter mousse and chocolate peanut crunch, then garnished with a tuile – a housemade peanut crisp.
- The Belgian Chocolate S’More is Seasons 52’s take on the classic campfire treat. This new Mini Indulgence features chocolate cake layered with chocolate mousse and chocolate chips, then topped with a toasted marshmallow and a chocolate dipped graham cracker.
- The new Fresh Blueberries & Lemon Curd mini features vibrant, creamy lemon curd slow-cooked in-house at Seasons 52. The curd is mixed with blueberries, topped with whipped cream, and finished with a sprig of Chervil.
Seasons 52 has always offered a selection of classic dessert flavors in smaller portions, using top quality ingredients, to provide the perfect ending to each dining experience. From slow-cooked custards and cinnamon honey candied pecans to hand-whipped meringues toasted to order, all mini indulgences feature exceptional ingredients and are prepared fresh daily in-house.
Seasons 52 will also introduce new flavors that will change seasonally, such as:
- Butterscotch Budino with Salted Caramel – a rich butterscotch custard topped with caramel, finished with Hawaiian black sea salt and a dollop of sour cream
- Toasted Almond Amaretto Crunch – almond cake soaked in Amaretto DiSaronno, layered with glazed Marcona almonds, vanilla mousse and a pipette of amaretto
- Bing Cherry Crème Brulee – Bing cherry compote topped with housemade vanilla custard cream and a bruleed crisp sugar top
Other popular selections you will find on the menu include:
- Pecan Pie with Vanilla Bean Mousse and a cinnamon honey-glazed pecan
- Carrot Cake with Cinnamon Honey with cream cheese icing and a candied carrot garnish
- Key Lime Pie with toasted meringue and a double layered graham cracker crust.
- Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cannoli with a cinnamon cannoli shell
- Mocha macchiato with chocolate cake, caramel sauce and whipped cream.
Be Social With Seasons 52
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52 is located 160 North Gulph Road in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Hours of Operation: Monday-Thursday, Sunday 11:30am – 10pm, Friday-Saturday 11:30am – 11pm