Photos courtesy of Betsy Barron Fine Art Photography
King of Prussia’s Seasons 52, the highly acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, introduces its new lunch menu featuring much-loved lunch favorites with a culinary twist. The midday menu showcases a variety of tacos, sandwiches, burgers, salads and sides.
The menu includes more than a dozen flavorful new menu items crafted to make the most of the lunch hour. From a blackened mahi mahi soft taco with cilantro sour cream to the wood-fired wild prime tuna burger with wasabi slaw, the menu features cooking techniques such as wood-fire grilling and brick-oven cooking for beautiful flavor that is naturally lighter in calories.
Each item is made from the highest quality, freshest ingredients available. All-natural Plainville Farms turkey is complemented by avocado, arugula and herb cheese in a savory wrap. The wood-fired buffalo burger is made with free range and naturally raised Rocky Mountain Buffalo and served with blue cheese and truffle sauce.
Flavorful side items highlight the best the season has to offer, such as a quinoa grain and citrus salad brightened by cranberries, jicama and fresh mint. In addition to the new lunch items, the menu includes a selection of entree favorites and Seasons 52’s famous flatbreads.
Highlights of the lunch menu include:
- Buffalo Burger with blue cheese and truffle sauce from Rocky Mountain Buffalo Co., ranchers committed to sustainable agriculture
- Wild, Prime Tuna Burger with an Asian glaze and wasabi slaw
- Turkey Burger made from Plainville Farms all-natural turkey with barbecue glaze and melted jack cheese
- Grilled Chicken Caprese with fresh mozzarella, market fresh tomato, and basil pesto
- Turkey Wrap with peppery arugula, avocado and herb cheese featuring Plainview Farms turkey
Soft Tacos – served with jalapeno-lime slaw, guacamole, pico de gallo, mole, salsa verde and cilantro sour cream
- Blackened Mahi Mahi
- Chimichurri Grilled Steak
- Vegetarian Black Bean and Roasted Pepper
- Quinoa Grain Salad with crisp jicama, fresh mint and tart cranberries
- Tamale Tots with tomato-poblano mole
- Fuji Apple Slaw with jicama, fresh mint and cider vinaigrette
- Roasted Idaho Potato Wedges with truffle dipping sauce
Seasons 52 is located at 160 North Gulph Road in King of Prussia, PA. To make reservations call: 610-992-1152 or visit them on OpenTable.