Photos courtesy of Christie Green Photography
This giveaway is now closed. Thanks to everyone who participated! Congratulations to our winner Monica O.
Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot and auld lang syne?
So…you know the song oh so well. It is one we sing every New Year’s Eve.
But do you know your plans for this coming Thursday night? Don’t worry. AroundMainLine.com has a chance for you to win a free New Year’s Eve dinner for two AND a night’s stay to boot.
We’ve partnered with the White Horse Tavern & Wine Bar for a terrific, romantic evening in their historic Chester County restaurant and a complimentary stay at The Sheraton Great Valley Hotel in Frazer, where the recently renovated restaurant is located.
New Year’s Eve Packages
This is a special opportunity to ring in the New Year in style, sophistication and be safe! And it is valued over $300. WOW!
How to Enter
Comment below by 9pm on Wednesday, December 30th, 2015. One lucky winner will be chosen by random.org and emailed the evening of December 30th by 10pm.
Be Social with White Horse Tavern and Wine Bar
About White Horse Tavern and Wine Bar
Address: 707 East Lancaster Avenue, Frazer, PA, 19355
1. NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Only one entry per person is allowed. Submission of multiple entries will result in disqualification without notification.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST/EDT) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION. The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner(s) will be announced on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aroundmainline) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aroundmainline).