Photos courtesy of Wyebrook Farm
This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to everyone who participated! Congratulations to our winner Dee K.
To know Wyebrook Farm is to love it.
I’ve been slightly obsessed with the concept, the mystique, the romance, and of course the most definitively farm-to-table cuisine that has Main Liners, New Yorkers and throngs of East Coast elite epicureans flocking to the rolling hillsides that make up this breathtaking piece of Chester County farmland.
And, oh by the way, it is also a ‘restaurant.’
This 18th-century barn on a working farm serves American fare made with locally raised ingredients. (Rumor has it director M. Night Shyamalan swiped an executive chef.) Wyebrook Farm takes farming, and their food, seriously and responsibly. The land has been continuously farmed for more than 200 years.
So, needless to say, dining here is nothing ordinary. In warmer weather there is an outdoor second story deck and a popular patio space (with live music regularly) that overlooks the farm. Inside the barn there is a market and cozy BYOB with picnic-style tables complete with sheepskin rugs, burlap runners, mason jars and, most importantly, tremendous seasonal local cuisine.
Owners Dean and Emelie Carlson have created a model of sustainability that is approachable and educational. Visitors are encouraged year round and are given a welcoming window into what farming in our very near future looks like. With the exception Wyebrook is doing it now.
And, to celebrate our love and appreciation of Wyebrook Farm we are giving away a $100 gift certificate to one lucky AroundMainLine.com foodie.
Want to Enter The Wyebrook Farm Giveaway?
Comment below by 9pm on Sunday, November 29th, 2015. One lucky winner will be chosen by random.org.
Be Social with Wyebrook Farm
About Wyebrook Farm
Address: 150 Wyebrook Road, Honey Brook, PA
Restaurant Hours: Lunch Wed-Sat 11am-3pm; Dinner Wed-Sat 5pm-9pm; Brunch Sunday 10am-3pm
Butcher & Market: Wed-Sat 11am-9pm; Sunday 10am-3pm
1. NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Only one entry per person is allowed. Submission of multiple entries will result in disqualification without notification.
2. PROMOTION PERIOD. Promotion begins on announced time EST (“Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by the announced time (EST) to be eligible for that day’s drawing.
3. ELIGIBILITY. This giveaway is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, except officers, directors, members, and employees of the Sponsor, the judging organization (if applicable), or any other party associated with the development or administration of this Promotion, and the immediate family (i.e., parents, children, siblings, spouse), and persons residing in the same household, as such individuals. This Promotion is void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited.
4. WINNER SELECTION. The sole winner will be drawn from all entries received during the announced Promotional Period using a randomized computer numerical system, random.org.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND RESPONSE: The selected winner will be contacted via email at the conclusion of the Promotional Period. A response is required within 72 hours. If no response is received in that time the selected winner will forfeit their prize and another winner will be selected at random from the list of eligible participants and notified. Subsequently selected winners will also have a 72 hours period to respond.
6. TAXES. All federal, state and/or local income and other taxes, if any, are the winner’s sole responsibility.
7. ODDS OF WINNING. The odds of winning this Promotion depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner(s) will be announced on Facebook (www.facebook.com/aroundmainline) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/aroundmainline).